Sunday, December 25, 2011

.Merry Christmas 2011.

This is my Christmas post! haha, had a fun Christmas with my family!

There's so many gifts.. hahaha.. (although i haven't had the chance to buy them gifts, I will next year! hahaha - paycheck from last work still not yet received - so yeah i'm kinda broke ~What a Christmas! hahaha) Anyway, in spite of that, my mom, my sister and my brother took the effort still to give me gifts even when they knew i couldn't buy them theirs this year. (will probably be buying presents for New year - but will be a little late though). anyways, we have a simple Christmas celebration but i still love the fact that we four are together every Christmas! and that what matters most!


Here are the snippets of our Christmas at home:


These were all the gifts combined! hahaha... (although i haven't contributed any)


This is my younger bro's drawing of us, from left to right: My Brother, My Sister, My Mom, and Me. :)


Pini's gifts! hahaha.. LOL, he's our youngest brother btw (the panda wearing yellow clothing). LOL. hahaha.. He is so lucky to have a family like us who loves him so much! :) 


And here's Red my bear plushie with Scarlet (My sister's gift to me and to Red) LOLOL btw, it's Red's Birthday today! Happy Birthday Red!!!!!! <3 


___________________________

To all out there celebrating Christmas Season, Happy Christmas!!! May you all have a blessed day ahead! :) 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS! <3

3 comments:

  1. hey, sorry that I haven't been able to comment earlier, but I'm glad that you had a merry christmas!! and ahhhhh, I love the panda, is it a coin bank?..

    ReplyDelete

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape