Sunday, August 19, 2012

.near a tragic death experience.

My life flashed before my eyes in an instant. I was so scared, and all I have thought of is my loving mother who would cry when I die.

It was a traumatic experience for me.



I was out to visit the church a while ago and give my thanks for passing the Geologist Licensure Examination 2012, when shortly after i arrived at the church, an unusual heavy rain came pouring like big drops of flowing liquid from a faucet or drum. After I give my thanks, i went back to the tricycle i was riding and i am supposed to go to the mall to buy my needed things before i get back to site. My flight's tomorrow morning. and so I need to get things prepared for tomorrow's journey.

My mom needed to get our finished laundry on the laundry shop on the way to the mall. and we decided to stop over and parked at the side of the street. I was left inside the trike, and my mom went to the laundry shop, while waiting, i noticed that our vehicle was slowly moving backwards, and that it is nearing at the center of the road. the rain was so hard that the road's visibility is nearly difficult to see. I was soaking wet inside the trike and was nervous because of the movement of the trike. and as i looked outside the street, i noticed that there's a big truck who's approaching and is honking his horns for us to notice. In panic, I said to the driver that we were moving backwards and that we are to be crushed by a truck. The driver, i don't know what, but he is texting from his cp and all, that he isn't to move the trike at once and that seeing the truck crashing to us, made him want to leave me there inside. I was so afraid, that my life have flashed before my very eyes. and all i thought of was my mother unaware that i'll to die in that very instant... I prayed Hard to God, and was begging for my life, not because I don't want to die for myself only, but because there are people like my Mom who depends on me and loves me. My family still needs me, and so I cannot die yet. I said to God that I still haven't practiced as a full pledged geologist to die early. tears fell down my eyes as I prayed.

Miraculously, the truck has stopped just before it crashed the vehicle i was in. That moment, I knew God saved me from that would-be-tragic death. and so I was so thankful. After my mom came back on us, we decided to go home instead. My mom's so worried about me, and she decided that i would not to go out today (8/18/12).

Minutes after we arrived home, that unusual heavy rain stopped.

Weird. but scary.

Stay safe everyone!!! Pray! It is the only powerful tool in a life-and-death situation!

God bless us all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape