Friday, January 6, 2012

.meet my room mates!.(HNY 2012)

Hello 2012! Meet my room mates! weeeeee:



I just felt like taking a picture of them, since i haven't featured all of them yet in my blogs. hehehe.. so yeah there you have it!

Never mind my boring dull room, hahaha.. oh well, i got used to it, it's my room for about 5 years now. hahaha..

O well, let's start introducing my room mates!

From left to right (will start at the back):

Black Mokona (Larg), The Bigger CaDinga, Yello-Calf, Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny, (the Panda is our visitor. hehehe), White Nyan Cat (Nyan-nyan), Red, Scarlet, Red Cow, and  Little CaDinga. ^^,

They were almost all gifts from mom and my sister to me. haha.. i love them!!!!  <3


so yeah, they're saying hi to everyone who reads my blogsite!! weeeee

Happy New year 2012!!!! <3

3 comments:

  1. Actually, some of those stuffed animals look like antiques...hang on to them:)
    Tracie
    crackyouwhip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape